VTuber Zaion LanZa has already been removed from the NISANJI EN roster.
Zaion was part of the seventh wave of XSOLEIL that was announced in December of 2022. Despite only being around for a few months, the streamer quickly grew to 100,000 subscribers on YouTube at the end of December. But on March 10, Zaion’s contract with NISANJI was terminated, with the organization listing 12 reasons.
“Since her debut in December 2022, Zaion LanZa has repeatedly infringed upon the contract and the rules livers must comply to during her streaming activities,” NISANJI EN stated.
What did Zaion LanZa get removed from NISANJI EN?
NISANJI EN listed out the multiple reasons that led Zaion LanZa to get removed from their roster. Despite releasing some music at the start of 2023, it looks like Zaion’s infractions have become too much for NISANJI to ignore.
According to NISANJI, Zaion has continued to repeatedly break the organization’s rules, from singing copyrighted songs without prior authorization to making offensive remarks regarding sexual assault. Here was everything listed in the tweet:
- Using a copyrighted song in her stream without prior authorization.
- Revealing internal information that can potential cause issues for stakeholders during her stream
- Making statements that could lead to speculation or leaking of internal information using social media accounts that she personally operates, during her activity suspension time
- Offensive remarks regarding discrimination and sexual assault
- Several infringements of the Rules pertaining to the use of games defined by ANYCOLOR Inc. (including intentional infringements) and repeated false justifications given to ANYCOLOR Inc. regarding these infringements
- Expressing her will to perform streams using illegal games (also referred to as pirate games)
- Comments that can be considered offensive to the rights holder of a game during a stream
- Giving false information to other NIJISANJI EN Livers regarding the contents of her communications with ANYCOLOR Inc.
- Falsely claiming to have received permission from ANYCOLOR Inc. after a viewer commented on Zaion performing an action prohibited by the rules
- Falsely claiming to be sponsored by a brand during a stream
- Giving “likes” to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and ANYCOLOR Inc. using social media accounts that she personally operates
- Numerous other actions and comments infringing the contract and rules
This statement didn’t come as a big surprise to fans of the VTuber community. Zaion was suspended on February 8, 2023 for “repeated misconducted,” including making false statements during streams and giving incorrect information to management. NIJISANJI EN also added that she made “insensitive jokes.”
Fans felt that a lot of “behind the scenes” things were happening at the time.
It appears that Zaion has continued to do similar rule-breaking after the suspension in February despite being absent for over a month. It seems that the company spent that time compiling more issues they had with Zaion in 2023. While some fans felt bad for Zaion, others were disappointed that the VTuber wasted an opportunity with NISANJI by continuing to repeat mistakes.
Zaion herself has not made any comments about the situation.